Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! How beautifully desolate this picture looks. It's a little funny because I know exactly where this was taken; it's part of my morning commute. It reminds me that we only have a few more weeks until Spring arrives!


I went to a cast party last night and am still recovering (from lack of sleep and too many cupcakes...no really!) When I get home tonight I hope there's a Skype date with E and some productive cleaning. Apparently there is such a thing as Spring Nesting, and I'm just ahead of the curve. When my hours are consistently higher at work I have big plans for the nook between my bedroom door and the closet where I've been using plastic storage bins as an end table. I'll keep you posted!

-K.K.

P.S. Happy 175th Birthday Chicago!

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment