Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Spring of Things

The hardest part of my day (thankfully) was watching women in adorable spring outfits come in and out of work today. Their skirts, sandals, tank tops, it was such torture to my jeans and t-shirt. Unfortunately it was not to be had and I'll just have to keep on dreaming. Maybe I'll try and go out tomorrow night, just so I get dressed in my spring finest.

If you recall my floral post, you'll know that I was obsessing over a certain pair of floral pants. They arrived and to my chagrin they fit perfectly in the waist and not at all in the leg. This will be the last time I order jeggings from a junior's store. Of course now there is a floral pants shaped hole in my heart that can not be filled.


I tried on these cuties at H&M and alas! They didn't have my size. So I'm still on the hunt. Wish me luck, I shall need it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I dream of spring clothes as well! Love the floral pants!

    ReplyDelete