Monday, March 5, 2012

Casimir Pulaski Monday!

In the name of consistency I know a post must be written today...

But in the name of worked too long / my tummy hurts / there's no one here to rub it for me / I have a friend coming over / need to make dinner / I hate that it's Monday Day: it's going to be a short one.

Luckily I may soon have "after" pictures to show you from my Mane Issue post, because you know, that wasn't 100 years ago.

In the mean time, here is an adorable Cutest Paw picture for you:



Hey, at least he's honest.

Also here in Chicago it's Casimir Pulaski Day! A Polish Revolutionary War Cavalry Officer who trained American soldiers in combat. What this means is that kids get the day off of school and Sufjan Stevens wrote a song about it...or at the very least it has "Casimir Pulaski" in the title.

Celebrate like a Chicagoan and eat a Polish Hot Dog!*

*DISCLAIMER: I don't actually know if that's what you do on Casimir Pulaski Day, but I hope it makes you feel festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment