Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patty's Day Outfit Ideas

I went to school in a place called Dublin. Our mascot was The Fighting Irish, our school colors were green and silver, so I've grown up with this entusiasum for St Patrick's Day. But I didn't realize that St. Patty's Day is kind of a big deal in Chicago! People have been filing in and out of work all week wearing their kelly green tops and shamrock printed ties which has been lots of fun.

I'd be lying if I told you I didn't like dressing up for the holidays, the more obvious the better, especially since my mom had a habit of pinching us if we didn't wear green. This being my last weekend of house management I'm going to do it up big with some fantastic emerald outfit combinations.

I'll try and post my own outfits for a change instead of creating sets, but I'll be darned if these aren't some cute St. Patrick's Day outfits (those green shorts are rocking my world!) Which one is your favorite?

Photo via

1 comment: