Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Plans

Well, if my Foursquare activity is any indication I'm in a rut. Train station - Work - Train Station - Oh! Grocery Store! - Theatre - Train Station. With tech week approaching I'm finding less time to blog about my experiences because I'm not really having many. The highlight of my week for the past three weeks was trucking to see the Viking, but now that he's approaching finals it's less of a possibility, especially since he'll be going back to the Land of Cleves for a bit in May and then off to Russia in June.

This isn't to say that I don't have things to look forward to. For example Mama Morgan has announced that she'll be visiting me for my Birthday! Hopefully we can work something out where I can go see my grandparents for a few days in Iowa as well.


Next on the agenda will be the two week extravaganza where I bid Chicago adieu and take off to see E in her new home in Atlanta, Georgia. Getting to see Erin and also getting to cross "Go somewhere I've never been before" off my 24 before 24 list...or as it will appear in July my 25 before 25 list.


And mid-July I'll be coming for C-Bus! Crossing everything off my "food I miss" (I'm looking at you Jets and Jeni's) and seeing some framiliar faces!










Made my day better already!




No comments:

Post a Comment