Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday - Mother's Day



I shouldn't have to mention how loving, caring, and supportive my Mom is. These blog posts should be pretty evident that she encouraged me to pursue my passion by leaving the nest and moving to Chicago for a shot at my dreams. She never called them silly and has never once said to me "well are you sure that's what you want to do?" She's always the first one I call when I need a pep talk or to share some exciting news. I hope to reward her one day with a seat at the Oscar's, or a grandchild named after her, or a maybe a bronze statue...but even if I can give her none of those things I know I have her unwavering love and support.

Thank you Mom, love you.

1 comment:

  1. That brought a tear to my eye! Thank you and I love you so much. By the way I'll take a seat next to you wherever you end up! :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete