Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tech Week Styles

As you may or may not know, when you work backstage in a theatre you are expected to wear all black, normally because you're doing scene changes in the dark and they need you to go unnoticed, but now it's become the protocol for all theatre technicians. It makes me laugh because, are we really fooling you? It's not as if I would wear a neon slip dress and 4 inch stilettos to do my job, but you know I have to push the boundaries with my creative dressing.

Tech Week 2012

Photo Via

So I've assembled some theatre/summer/spring/appropriate work outfits to inspire me in the upcoming weeks. The stipulation for each outfit is that it's comfortable, appropriate for what I'm doing, dark colors, and I have the ability to climb a ladder in it, all while keeping my creative flare. Pretty good huh? Can't resist having some fun with the shoes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment