Monday, May 14, 2012

Hairy Situation




 



To continue the vicious hair cycle...it seems as if my Pinterest is just as confused as I am. Why don't I just grow my hair out? I'll get bored. Why don't I just chop it all off? I'm afraid I'll cry. What I need is a make-over ambush. A crew of stylists to show up at my apartment, make me magazine worthy, and then leave me with my new haircut one way or the other.

I know it's silly. It is just hair after all, and from what I understand mine will continue to grow, but it's become an issue of identity. I'm in that stage of my life where I'm trying to figure out who I am and what I want, and my hair just seems to tie in to that. Fiesty short hair? Luxe long locks? Blonde? Ombre? It's funny that I can still look back at pictures and know who I was based on what hair cut or color I have.


I look at this and I just feel a might bit confused. Of course Roommate has offered to shave it all off for me...


I just have this weird feeling that my head just isn't that symmetrical...


No comments:

Post a Comment