Saturday, May 19, 2012

Monster Cookies


Today was my first day off since being sick, so I put it to good use by cleaning my room, reading blogs, and doing a little Target cardio. You know, endlessly looping around Target looking for nothing in particular. I went to buy black shorts for some theatre tech ensembles but walked out with lip balm, mugs, a t-shirt and some monster cookie mix. Monster cookies are good for you because of the oatmeal and all...or at least that's what I'm telling myself.


The theatre clothing hunt will continue once NATO wraps up. I'm avoiding the loop at all costs when I'm not down there for work. Friday wasn't such a hassle but I have a feeling Monday will be no picnic. I want to be clear that's it's not that scary being down there, in fact it's interesting. News vans and police officers everywhere, and peaceful protesters that I've encountered. It's just a pain with the commute and the heightened security. So no worries Mom, I'm being careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment