Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Futon-Palooza

I know it's been quite some time, but I'm finally able to cross something off my 24 Before 24 list!

24. Buy a couch
 
 
Well, it's not technically a couch, but it is a darn comfy futon. My dress is from the Target Webster Collection and it too is one of the comfiest things I own.
 

And I didn't technically buy it, these folks did. When they came to visit they slept in my bed, and Viking and I re-located to the futon. I love walking in the door and seeing it there! I squeal at it like it's been waiting for me to come home and lay on it. His name is Ernie. Also, note my Dad...texting! He and Reid were text connected pretty much the entire time due to the lack of television in my apartment. Sorry Dad, maybe in the next apartment!


After the futon buying, breakfast eating, and general exploration, they had to leave. Mom will be back in a month, and when I hit Columbus in July I'll see Dad.
 
Thank you very much for visiting Mom & Dad! It helps take my mind off things and reminds me how strong I am.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment