Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday


On this Sunday morning I realized that I'm entering that phase where all night wild partying is maybe not my thing anymore. I attempted to party it up last night, and by midnight I was curled up on the couch staring off in to sleepy space. When my more mature friends would explain the wonders of staying home with an IPA and a movie, or going to a quieter bar to watch a game and chat, I would insist that it was no replacement for partying hard, but alas, I am becoming old.




And now, my royal oldness will spend the morning with a cup of coffee and some oatmeal, nursing and undeserved old-lady hangover and ponder facing the true autumn today....additionally I might make a national movement to replace the Birthday Song with they Might Be Giants.

Enjoy your Sunday!

-K.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment