Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday


Cheers to the end of August! It's never been my favorite month. It's a place where I'm always confused about the seasons, whether it should be a lazy summer month or a productive fall one. August delays time in terms of how I think my life should be progressing; it's that strange middle ground that I don't know what to do with except to get through it. Now that I have, Welcome September! The birth month of a lot of my favorite people, the time when pumpkin flavored things seem less out of context and when I can safely start thinking about my Halloween costume without feeling like a nerd. I shall try to enjoy you to the fullest until my second favorite month follows you...October! Golden leaves, spooky treats, and true sweater weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment