Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday

Photo via

Horror of horrors, I have no home wireless! It wasn't working yesterday so I decided to go out for a run, hoping for its return when I came back, and low and behold it was not. Some investigation by Roommate uncovered that the rivaling cable company had accidentally snipped our line in an effort to install our neighbor's new system. After a series of very unhelpful phone calls we switched wireless providers and our portal to the world will be installed on Friday. Boo.

So this Sunday I am taking advantage Cinnamon Roll Sundays at my current work space, the Growling Rabbit. Posts may be scarce this week as I will be cafe hopping when I have the opportunity. I feel so much more productive at the moment because of the limited wireless, but I'm sure I'll be going nuts by the end of the week.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

-K.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment