Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Colorful

If there's anything that this world wide web of style bloggers has taught me, it's that fashion rules are meant to be bent and then broken to suit our tastes. I know everyone has their hangups about what they will and especially what they WILL NOT wear. But if there's anything I've learned from these sartorial street-fashonistas is that life is just too darn short. Wear two prints at once! Pair a lady like bag with chucks and a pair of cutoffs! To quote a style icon:

Photo Via

So in the spirit of flirting with the fine lines of fashion, here are some completely doable ideas that you probably already have in your closet...

This might just be me, but I thought pink and red were only for Valentine's Day, but here it makes a punchy summer ensemble.

Photo Via

White jeans are now a winter staple, which I love because it seems so silly to shove them to the back of the drawer nine months out of the year.

Photo Via

Don't leave your neon finds waiting for summer, wear them all the time for an instant pick-me-up.

Photo Via

It's funny how when a trend first comes out I'll say: I'd never try that! And low and behold a few minutes later I'm scouring the internet for a denim top. We've all been formally invited to a Texas Tuxedo prom.

Photo Via

Anything else you're afraid to try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment