Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday

A strange weekend indeed. Running Buddy moved in to her own place closer to work after staying on the futon for a month and I miss her terribly. Roommate has gone on a family vacation, so Friday night I didn't know what to do with myself. I went out for a walk in Wrigleyville. Then came the realization that my friend and college roommate who's lived in Chicago since right out of undergrad is moving to St. Louis for grad school this week. So I wandered around Lincoln Park yesterday and tried to convince myself not to buy embroidery thread to make friendship bracelets all day. When life gets sticky, apparently I like to wander.

This morning I'll wander to Andersonville for bellinis and goodbye hugs. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

-K.K.



No comments:

Post a Comment