Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I've been everywhere...


It's only the beginning of June and I've been bitten by the travel bug. I'll know for sure next week whether or not I'll be able to go to Georgia to visit E, but making my own "Places I've Been" map on visitedstatesmap.com has me really itching to go to California or Texas. Apparently I need to spend some more time on the east coast...and some of the states (like Michigan) I've only been to as a baby. It's probably time for a quick road trip up there to see what it's all about.



Personally I blame Mom for this June travel bug. She always planned fun road trips for us as kids, mostly to visit my grandparents in Iowa (which I would also love to do this summer). Once we drove from Ohio to Utah for a family reunion. Another summer we flew out to Arizona to visit Grandma and Grandpa Harig, and for my senior trip we drove to Carolina Beach. Can't forget about good ole' Whiskey Pants and our conquering either!

E might also be to blame for this bug. She's taken me to Canada, planned a spring break to Virginia Beach, and when she went to school in South Carolina we rocked Charleston, which is why Atlanta would be so much fun!





Are you going anywhere exciting this summer? May I please live vicariously through your adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment