Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Final Countdown

I do not live in the moment...most of the time. It takes a lot for me to stop and think "slow down Kiley, you don't need to do everything at once." Instead, I live my life in a series of countdowns, the most recent were obviously Mom's visit, my birthday. It makes it difficult to want to do anything but wait for my countdown to happen. This is how I explain my absence for the past few days. I am so excited for this weekend I can barely focus!

Running Buddy is moving in for a month long sleepover! It's the final weekend for the original cast of the the show I'm working on, plus the cast party. And of course: Viking will be coming back from Russia with tales of his plundering. I'm taking a couple days off work to make sure I spend adequate time watching movies, eating Ollie's and in general romping around the great state of Illinois with him. Three more days!

Also, here are a few pictures of my birthday morning with Mom. My 24th birthday began with frozen coffee, muffins, and front row seats on Lake Michigan. It was shortly followed by a Target run, nomming of burgers, and getting manicures. Thank you Mom for making my 24th amazing! I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment