Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday


I have been fighting tooth and nail to prevent myself from listening to Christmas music all week long. I justify it by saying that at the very least it's Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby, but I know in my heart of hearts that it is far too early for "sounds of the season". And yet, I find myself singing it around the apartment and craving a screening of White Christmas.




After fighting all night with different cough medicines and waking up to a less than warm apartment, I crawled under a blanket on the couch and let Pandora take care of me. I don't know if it's the joy of the season I'm looking forward to, being able to stay in and drink a hot toddy without guilt or wear my red rubber snow boots out and about, but I'm truly looking forward to Christmas this year, despite not being able to go home.




I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! (Only 71 more days until Christmas!)

-K.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment