Monday, October 1, 2012

I Don't Wanna


I have very few excuses as to the lack of content on this blog recently. There's a crap ton of things going on and normally when things are going a little too fast for my liking I pull the covers up over my head and pretend it's not happening...or in this case holing up in my apartment, eating peanut butter M&Ms and laughing like a hyena at SNL. Hey, neighbors, it's either that or the couple upstairs that fights, "makes up", plays the bongos and then fights again. Personally I'd take my gibbon-like cackle combined with the occasional snort.


I'm a charmer!





So if you like to know how it's all going, I'll lay it on the line for you:


I discovered how to make whole wheat pancakes with almond milk, don't want to eat anything else.

Finally found a studio I like, don't want to live anywhere else.

Finished doing a month's worth of laundry, don't want to put it away.

New season of Parks and Rec is kicking it, don't want the show to go away.

Bought an 80's-tastic short sleeved sweatshirt, don't want to wear anything else.

Thinking about going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, don't want to go anywhere else.

Had a fantastic night Saturday night, don't want to drink anymore...until next Saturday.




Started laughing like a siamang gibbon, don't want to do it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment