Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ink









I've wanted a tattoo for as long as I can remember, but when I finally turned 18 I decided against it, mostly because I didn't think that I had anything truly meaningful/unique/artistic enough that I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. I went back and forth between a "notebook" or a "fleur de lys" but I've honed the fine skill of talking myself out of things. I accompanied quite a few friends to get their tattoos done, and even when someone suggests that they might get some ink, I always volunteer my services as a hand squeezer just so I can hang out and watch.


Then I picked up some advice from who-knows-where, probably the almighty Pinterest, that said if you choose something truly beautiful you'll never regret it. I suppose I might be ready to consider getting a little one, just to start with. I'm hoping I can rope my brother or a friend in to going with me to squeeze my hand and share the experience. 



Photos
1 / 2 / 3

No comments:

Post a Comment