Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday

A re-building day it is.

My head is still spinning from all the guests that have been in and out of my apartment in the past two weeks: Mom, Viking, Running Buddy. Not to mention the trip to the emergency room. Plus the theatre performance I've been working on had three replacements for our extension; it was no easy feat but it has been a fun challenge. My recovery is being aided by iced coffee and the comedic styling of a young Tim Curry...along with the soothing island rhythms of Diddy Kong going on downstairs. I bet you wish you had my Sunday.


Also here's this piece of deep art I found on the streets of the County Estates. The medium is white out on brick. It's called: Frantic Hyperspace Pineapple Jockey.

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

-K.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment