Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Fever


I had to leave work early today. I'll spare you graphic details but there is nothing more delightful then the height of your illness taking place in a bathroom where there are children present:


"Mom, is she sick?"


"Yes Sweetheart."


"Should we help her?"


"No honey, just leave her alone."


One L ride and a trudge through the slush later I was curled up in bed eating saltine crackers and watching the "wintery mix" come down. That's snow mixed with freezing rain if you're unfamiliar with Chicago's positive phrases that all boil down to meaning "shitty weather." I'm starting to get itchy for spring and Valentine's Day hasn't even happened yet. I'm really counting heart shaped dark chocolate and photo evidence of warmer climates to pull me through the rest of this winter...


Photo Via


Photo Via


Photo Via


Photo Via


Photo Via


No comments:

Post a Comment