Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday


Well, Hello there. 


If I were to leave off where I had, you'd be seeing this...












A wonderful 25th birthday with Mom and E followed by a trip to Lake of the Ozarks and a long running performance left me feeling like I didn't need to do anything with my creative outlets. I just had to soak up the sun and inspiration would be right around the corner. Then came the bad stuff. I won't go into details, suffice it to say I wasn't feeling like writing much of anything. Then the holidays. 


In any case, I'm done making excuses. Today, on this record breakingly cold Chicago day, I'm giving you this little update. Letting you know that yes, I am alive, and yes, I'm still toughing it out like a True Chicagoan.


Happy New Year, and may there be a great many things to come in 2014!


-K.K.


No comments:

Post a Comment